The online registration system will be open in February. Please read carefully below before proceeding with registration, and note that it will take considerable time for any payment change or credit card cancellation.
Registration payment is made in Korean Won (KRW) and U.S. Dollars ($) only.
Registration Fee Coverage
Registration fee includes abstract submission, admission to the scientific sessions and exhibition areas, and access to the online abstract book. The accompanying person fee as a registrant’s spouse includes admission to the exhibition areas and receiving a name badge.
Feb 1 - Apr 30
May 1 - Jul 31
Aug 1- Nov 4
- • Credit Card: Visa, Master Card and JCB are the only credit cards accepted. Please enter all the relevant information on the registration form. Please note that the name of the credit card holder is clearly stated if it differs from the name of the registrant. Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate your payment made to Eximbay.
- • Bank Transfer: Bank transfer must clearly state the name of the participant, so that it is identical to the registrant payer. Payment should be made within the due date. Participants must send a copy of the bank remittance receipt with their name to the FAOPS 2023 Secretariat. All bank charges of US$30 must be paid in addition to the registration fee. Any unpaid bank charges will be requested on site for payment.
- • Confirmation of Registration: Letter of registration confirmation will be sent only after the full payment. If you still have not received the confirmation letter after completing the payment, please contact the secretariat.
- • Certificate of Attendance: You can download a certificate of attendance from your registration account after the congress.
- • Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be notified in writing (via email) to the secretariat and they will be processed according to the following policy (Please note that the cancellation or a refund request is not acceptable by phone). In case of a refund request for a bank transfer payment, the handling fee (USD 50) will be deducted from the refund. Refund payments will be made after the Congress.
- - Cancellation before 30 June: Full refund
- - Cancellation after 1 July: No refund * Including no-shows in the conference